Collection and Use of Information
At BIZFLICK.COM, our mission is to connect Users in need of products and services with professionals who can supply theses products and services. To do so, we require Information regarding listed businesses and Users. This includes name, address, email address, telephone number and other information that may be used to identify and contact you. We use this Information to:
- Establish your user account, which enables you to use our services
- Contact you regarding important information about your account, including notices and updates
- Provide you with additional materials regarding the BIZFLICK.COM services you have requested
- Respond directly to your questions, comments and requests for support
- Analyze site usage, which helps us improve and customize our website and service offers, and improve our marketing and promotional efforts
- Compile aggregate user profile data, such as geographic information, role-related information and ZIP code, which are used for market analysis
- Resolve disputes
- If you use the email links on our website to contact us directly, we may use your comments to improve our website and our services.
- BIZFLICK.COM may automatically track certain information about your use of the BIZFLICK.COM website, such as logging IP addresses or other information for system administration purposes, and monitoring any illegal use of our services. This information will be analyzed to improve the value of the materials and services available on the BIZFLICK.COM website.
- Other information about your site usage may be recorded, such as Internet service provider and browser type, in order to analyze usage trends and broad demographic information.
- 4. We may contact you to resolve questions or problems with your utilization of the BIZFLICK.COM website.
Disclosure of Information
We may use other companies, agents or contractors to perform services for BIZFLICK.COM. In the course of providing such services, these other companies or entities may have access to your Information. These companies or entities are not permitted to use your Information except for the purpose of providing the services we request of them.
BIZFLICK.COM may disclose your Information:
- If required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to prevent injury or property damage,
- If we reasonably believe disclosure is necessary to establish or exercise legal rights, or
- In situations involving potential threats to physical safety. We may attempt to notify you when we are making such a disclosure, but we may not do so in an emergency or when we are prohibited by law or court order from giving such notice. If BIZFLICK.COM is acquired by or merged with a third party, we reserve the right to sell or otherwise transfer the personal Information we have collected as part of that transaction.
BIZFLICK.COM takes information security very seriously and uses reasonable measures to protect your Information from unauthorized access, including storing all the Information provided by you in secure databases. However, no security system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of your Information or assume liability for improper access to it. By using the BIZFLICK.COM website, or providing Information to us through any means, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of our website.
You should never disclose your password to anyone. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your Information. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should change it immediately. Although you will need to use your password to sign on to your account, BIZFLICK.COM will never ask you to disclose your password to anyone, including BIZFLICK.COM personnel.
Changes to This Policy